Your Privacy Matters
Hydro Hull Cleaning A/S and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Hydro Hull Cleaning”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
By submitting your information to Hydro Hull Cleaning, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to the practices described in this policy.
This Privacy Statement applies to the websites of Hydro Hull Cleaning. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform visitors of the websites and users of services and information provided by Hydro Hull Cleaning about how Hydro Hull Cleaning handles personal information. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use, share and protect personal information.
Collection and use of personal information
Hydro Hull Cleaning collects personal information when you use our services or choose to make your personal information available to us for the purpose of providing you with information and/or services.
Furthermore, you can opt to leave your personal information via our websites for any of the aforementioned purposes. This concerns the following personal information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
Your personal information will not be used for purposes other than those for which you initially provided this information to us unless you have provided explicit consent or if such use is necessary for Hydro Hull Cleaning to comply with legal obligations.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal information
Existing privacy legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), allows us to process personal information provided we do so based on the principles outlined in the GDPR. We process your personal information based on one of the following grounds:
- Your personal information can be processed if necessary for the execution of a contract with you.
- The processing of your personal information is necessary to comply with legal obligations, such as keeping files for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency.
- Your personal information is processed based on a legitimate interest of Hydro Hull Cleaning. This processing is permitted provided your own interests do not outweigh the interests of processing such information.
- Examples of legitimate interest include: 1) marketing; 2) acquiring orders (sales) in the case of existing customers with whom we have a commercial relationship; 3) managing existing customers and relationships (relationship management & account management); 4) optimizing and/or personalizing content and 5) conducting and optimizing effective business operations.
- You have given specific and explicit consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose. In this case, you can withdraw your consent at any time via the link included in every email you receive from us by logging onto our website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special category personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it or if necessary and permitted by law and regulations. Special category personal information includes information about a person’s ethnicity, political opinions, religion, beliefs, or health. We request that you provide Hydro Hull Cleaning with special category personal information only if you consent to the processing thereof by Hydro Hull Cleaning. If you have any questions about the provision of special category personal information to Hydro Hull Cleaning, please contact Hydro Hull Cleaning first at email@example.com.
If you have made personal information available to Hydro Hull Cleaning, you have the right to view this personal information and to correct any inaccuracies. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by Hydro Hull Cleaning as well as the right to have your personal information deleted. Furthermore, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information by Hydro Hull Cleaning or to have Hydro Hull Cleaning transfer your information to a computer/machine-readable file (data portability).
Sharing and transfer of personal information
Hydro Hull Cleaning does not share personal information with third parties, except where necessary. In some cases, Hydro Hull Cleaning may share personal information about you with external companies or service providers that work on behalf of Hydro Hull Cleaning.
Hydro Hull Cleaning shares personal information with third parties in the following cases:
- To facilitate the sending of content for marketing purposes by email.
- To register for events organized by Hydro Hull Cleaning
In all the above cases an appropriate data processor agreement has been concluded with the third parties in question, safeguarding among other things the correct and safe processing of the information in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Website and cookies
In connection with the regular operation of our website, we collect personal data about you via cookies to improve the website’s appearance and user experience, as well as to compile statistics. We only collect your personal data if you have given your consent hereto (GDPR art. 6(1)(a)). You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Our website also includes integrated plugins from social media platforms that may also collect data from you if you have given your consent hereto. In this connection, we have a joint data responsibility with every media platform. We use integrated plugins from LinkedIn and YouTube.
We use certain social media, including LinkedIn and YouTube, to get in touch with our customers and potential customers, as well as promote our marketing initiatives. If you have been to these and “liked” or “followed” our fan page or have been in contact with us through these, we will process your personal data. We only process information about your name and e-mail as well as any information about your purchase, if it appears in the context.
If you contact us via social media, we process your information based on our interest in being able to contact you and respond to your inquiries (GDPR art. 6(1)(f)). The information will come from you and the social media through which you contact us.
We have a joint data responsibility with the social medias that we use, as we both use your data for our own purposes. You can read more about the social medias processing of your personal data in the following:
Hydro Hull Cleaning only process your personal data for marketing purposes if you have given your consent in accordance with GDPR art. 6(1)(a) to e.g., receive newsletters about events, invitations and new products.
If you have consented to receiving marketing initiatives from us, we generally process data about name, e-mail and customer type.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing via this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We keep documentation of your consent for as long as you receive our marketing initiatives or participate in our marketing and for 2 years after you have withdrawn your consent, as any criminal liability expires after this period.
Data security and integrity
Hydro Hull Cleaning has security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unlawful loss, abuse, alteration, or destruction. Hydro Hull Cleaning employees who have access to personal information may only access this information if necessary for the performance of their tasks and/or to support the websites.
Hydro Hull Cleaning does not store your personal information any longer than necessary for the provision of services to you or longer than legally permitted, or until you request the removal of your personal information.
Links to third-party websites
Hydro Hull Cleaning websites can be linked to other websites that are not governed by this Privacy Statement, but by other privacy statements that may differ. We encourage you to review the privacy statement of each website you visit before providing personal information.
Changes to this policy
Our contact information
The company responsible for processing your personal data is:
Hydro Hull Cleaning A/S
Phone no.: +45 69160376
Company Registration No.: 35244360
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +45 69160376.
If you have any request regarding the processing of your personal information or wish to express your objections to it, please send your remarks or objection by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this email address to share any concerns you may have regarding compliance with our Privacy Statement.
You reserve the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Authority.